Organic Vinegar Weed Killer & Grass Killer - 1 Gallon
- Safe for Kids and Pets. Our pet safe weed killer is formulated from carefully selected GRAS ingredients – kill weeds fast without the harmful toxins.
- Works Fast. Our proprietary non toxic weed killer formula will deliver immediate results within 24 hours!
- Made in the USA. All of our ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the USA.
- 1 Gallon of ready-to-use (RTU) weed killer will treat 1,000 square feet. Enough to kill weeds around your house and garden.
- Natural Weed Killers are Easy to Use. Our product is not only pre-mixed, requiring no further dilution, but is also formulated with a surfactant, meaning that you don’t have to add anything extra.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the questions that we hear more often.
Our Natural Weed Killer comes pre-mixed and is ready-to-use (RTU.) A 1 Gallon container is designed to treat approximately 1,000 square feet of space, and is sufficient for most back yards, gardens, and lawns.
1. No dilution is required. The product is ready to use.
2. Set the trigger sprayer on your applicator to the finest mist setting - for the best coverage.
3. For best results, use the product in the early afternoon, during bright and sunny days at temperatures above >70 Fahrenheit. Do not use during, or immediately after it rained. The product works on contact herbicide.
4. Apply the product directly to the foliage/leafs of the weeds you wish to kill. Make sure all areas of the plant are covered. Do not spray the root zone or pour the product into the ground to kill the roots.
5. Allow the product 24-48 hours to work.
Our organic weed killer works on contact, eliminating all foliage and leafs that it is sprayed on. By combining the natural action of acetic acid and vinegar, with the historic performance of sodium chloride blended with a wetting agent (to help it stick to the leafs) - the product is able to eliminate all manner of weeds - FAST!
Yes, it will. Please note the product is a contact kill, it is non-selective. This means that it will eliminate all plants that it comes in contact with. Unfortunately, this means that if you are not careful, and use the product to eliminate dandelions on your lawn, you may get brown spots where the product has come in contact with the grass. If you are looking for a selective herbicide, this product may not be right for that application.
Don’t see the answer you need?
That’s ok. Just drop a message and we will get back to you ASAP.Contact us